When I pass no value coming from a textinput to a CFC called with
remoteObject and when the CFC is waiting for a numeric...How do I
configure the empty value before passing to the CFC?

CALL:
MethodName: "EEwizard3.cf.superficie.sauvegarde"
Parameters (object #2)
.....[0]: "1"
.....[1]: ""

STATUS:
Status (object #2)
.....code: "Server.Processing"
sauvegarde() is not of type numeric."
.....details: ""
.....level: "error"
.....rootcause (object #3)
..........code: (undefined)
function sauvegarde() is not of type numeric."
..........details: ""
..........level: "error"