Hi Tracy
Yes I have attached code to tell you exactly how I am doing this. I am
assigning an Array to my dataProvider and my array consists of XML Nodes. I
hope I answer all of your questions. I am putting array of XML Nodes as
dataProviders in List. I hope the code below will help you. Please let me
know how to solve the problem of displaying different entities as labels and
values in the List.
Thanks for all your help
Anuj

//MXML Code
<mx:HTTPService id="devicesXML" method="GET" resultFormat="e4x"
        result="devicesXMLHandler(event)" showBusyCursor="true">
    </mx:HTTPService>

<mx:List id="nvrsInPoolList" allowMultipleSelection="true"
dragMoveEnabled="true" dragEnabled="true" dropEnabled="true"
        y="105" x="17" height="462" width="294"/>

//Action Script Code

[Bindable]
private var devicesInList:Array=new Array();
[Bindable]
private var devicesList:XMLList;
[Bindable]
private var poolsList:XMLList;
[Bindable]
private var devicesCollection:XMLListCollection;

public function init()
{
devicesXML.url="http://121.0.30.6:8182/config/devices";;
                    devicesXML.useProxy=false;
}
private function devicesXMLHandler(event:ResultEvent):void
            {
                devicesList = event.result.device;
                devicesCollection = new XMLListCollection(devicesList);

               //Checks every device
                for each (var devicesInPool:* in devicesList) {
                    var deviceName:String = [EMAIL PROTECTED];
                    var label:[EMAIL PROTECTED];

                    devicesInList.push(deviceName);
}
    nvrsInPoolList.dataProvider = devicesInList;
}