Hey there...

We had the same issue and were able to work around it by adding the following three lines to the html wrapper...in the head section:

HTH,
Adrian

flexaustin wrote:

Is there a way to prevent your swf file from being cached? I would
like to prevent this in production and when using the template files
(in bin-debug and bin-release) . When using these two html files my
browser seems to cache the swf requiring me to do a couple of
cntrl-r's and sometimes a clear cache in Firefoxs options.

Anyone else have this issue?