I think that there is enough info in this thread for you to make a
start. I showed you how to create the popup login window. You can
return a success or failure code from your coldfusion code. When this
comes back you change the state to your admin state on success or
throw up an alert box on failure.

You should start your coding with what you know and when you come
across a problem, post the problematic code and we will try to help.

HTH

Steve

"http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2007/3/16/Developing-A-Login-System-For-A-Flex-Application-With-A-ColdFusion-and-Database-Backend-Part-1";