Hi guys,

   And yet another one that I haven't seen...

Part of our app allows a user to send an email to one or more folks in their view. We simply provide a state that has a simple email form they fill out and then we pass that information back through our web service (.NET) that actually has the procedure to send the email. What I need to be able to do is allow the user to add attachments to the email they want to send out. Is there any way to do this and is there a better method to the email solution? We briefly toyed with the idea of just creating the hyperlink to use their own email client, but a user can literally send a bulk email to several thousand people and a hyperlink would die a slow, miserable death trying to handle that.

Thanks!
Adrian