Hi,

I'd like to feed a VideoDisplay with a MemoryStream.

The reason for that is that I will get video files from proprietary
TCP protocol in a AIR application. So I'll have the bytes of the
video in memory, and I'd like to display the video in my client.

I can't use a temporary disk file because there are file lock issues
and I can't read the video and write the file at the same time.

I couldn't find any information about how to play video from memory.
I think about building a new class derived from NetStream, but can't
find any details about how it works and what should be overloaded.

Has anyone knowledge about that ?

Thanks.