Ok.  I have been working through a Friends of Ed book called
Foundation Flex for Designers.  In chapter 8, the idea is to build a
external xml file controlled photo gallery.  Screen will be split
horizontally with one side being thumbnails of the larger pictures
stored externally to the application.  The other side (right side) is
supposed to display the targeted picture in full dimensions. I have
not got to the right side yet.  I am to the point where thumb nails
should be showing up in the thumbnail pane.  But I keep getting an
error upon runtime out of flex.  Can any one help???  I have put a zip
file in the files area of this group that contains a folder for the
picture assets and xml file plus all the flex files.  Can someone tell
me what I did wrong??

The next step will be to create a basic css file.  But my thumb nails
should still be showing up in the pane (or is it "pain").

respectfully,
Mini-me