There's no functionality for that in Builder 3. Frankly before they worry
about that, I'd like it if regular old "rename" took less than 2 minutes on
the odd occasion where it doesn't simply hang Eclipse (unless renaming
private members, that works fine).

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Like the cut of my jib? Check out my Flex blog!

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/
:: http://twitter.com/sophistifunk