Hi everyone, hope someone can offer a suggestion to solve this, or at
least let me know if it possible within Flex/ActionScript.

Here is my sample data:

Date   Var1   Var2
---------------------
Mon     34     45
Tues    67     87
Wed     83     12
Thurs   89     23
Fri     12     98
...     ...    ...

Lets say there is more data, but this is what is visible at the moment.

Question: How could I adjust the Var2 column by essentially moving it
up or down within its column? So if I moved it down (perhaps adding a
null reference to the first row) 45 would appear in the Tues row,
however Var1 would not be changed. If we were to move it up, the 45
would be removed and the 98 in the Fri row would move to Thurs.

At best, it would be good to be able to do this with a slider control
and have it return to normal without destroying the original data
loaded in the array. I was thinking of a custom filter function,
however could not find any references that indicated it could be used
in this manner. Would IViewCursor be capable of doing this? As long as
the datagrid showed the changes, I would be able to perform the
necessary calculations on the adjusted data - correlation.

Any thoughts whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.

--
Blair