I gave it a try when it was posted, indeed setStyle("corner-radius",1) doesn't work but setStyle("color",0xFF0000) does ?!
You would expect that it would apply the style to the first tab but it does for all of them .. no clue ... I was trying with the TabBar, I see now that you are talking about TabNavigator, I didn't try.

Philippe Maegerman

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of zipo13
Sent: mardi 26 juillet 2005 8:30
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: TabNavigator tabs style

I don't think its possible to set 2 styles to the same control.
After looking at the code of TabNavigator I found that it has a member
of tabBar and that this tabBar creates children of an inner class that
are not exposed (mx.containers.tabclasses.Tab) since the tabBar
creates these dynamicly I don't think setting a style to the navigator
will affect these.
What I don't understand is why setting a style to the child of the
tabBar like so:
myNavigator.tabBar.getChildAt(0).setStyle("corner-radius",1);
doesn't work.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Sreejith Unnikrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I was trying the same.
>
> Unfortunately, the attributes should be set for TabNavigator and Tab as
> well.
> I tried using the Macromedia Flex StyleExplorer to create my styles.
>
> Looks like corner-radius belongs to the *Tab *and not the
*TabNavigator*.