From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 7/25/2005 11:15 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Running an auction with Flex

Is it possible for someone to make a web page that will run an auction say to
sell items? If so does anyone know of sample I can look at?

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .