From: kotha poornima <poorni_ag...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [flexcoders] Screen Resolution
To: "flexcoders" <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, 12 December, 2008, 9:27 AM

            Hi all,

I am developing a flex application in adobe flex2, my application get
displayed on my monitor(17") correctly, however when I try running same
application from different computer or a laptop of 14" wide screen
display is different as monitor screen is short I need to scroll down
to view complete page. how can I make sure that the application should
look uniform across different platform/different browsers and different
monitors with out changing any widths and heights manually.

Thanks in Advance.
Poornima

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/