Thanks, Alex.

So I assume a flex button listens for the locale change event and
therefore updates it's label?

Are you saying create say a LocaleArrayCollection class that dispatches
the locale change event?
Or are you saying create LocaleChangeDispatcher that dispatches the
locale change event and the ArrayCollection would then update by virtue
of the dispatched event?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Alex Harui <aha...@...> wrote:

> You are defining dynamic objects and they are not bindable.  If you
had a class that dispatched an event when the locale changed then it
should work.

-
> Is it possible to have an ArrayCollection value updated by a resource
bundle value.
> [Bindable]
> public var cbDP:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection();
> cbDP.addItem(
{label:ResourceManager.getInstance().getString('myResources','NAME') });

> When changing locales at runtime, all label fields of flex components
update but the ArrayCollection does not.