Thanks.

Since I am using swfobject, I am going to also use swfaddress, and
maybe use the wrapper to BrowserManager found here:
http://developer.iconara.net/objectlib/flex-browsermanager-swfaddress.html

My question now is whether or not there is a benefit in using
BrowserManager instead of using swfaddress directly?

Thanks

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_3:Feature_Introductions:_Deep_Linking