Hi all.  I've done some googling and searching through the archives,
but I haven't found a solution for my issue.  Specifically, with an
editable DateField control, I'd like the user to be able to enter just
the month and date and have the control set the year to the current
year (although, ideally, it would be nice to have the control set the
year to the earliest year that would result in a date in the present
or future, rather than a past date).  I'm in a schedule crunch right
now, so I need to decide if this should be deferred (if I need to
write a custom control) or if I can get it in for my upcoming release.
 All help is appreciated...thanks!