Hi list, anyone know if it's possible to have all our components inherit
from a common base component of our own making?

There are some things in our app that every View component will have to do
at loadtime, and it'd be nice to just write that code once and have all the
other components inherit it...

Last time I checked in Flex 3 Beta 2 there was some vague suggestion of
using "Template Components", but that seemed like an afterthought in the SDK
at the time. Just thought I'd check to see if you knew of any tricks for
doing it :)

Perhaps even an include file would be the way to go...