I am trying to get a Flex App to access a Cold Fusion CFC on my CF 7.0.2
server.

I get the following error:

MessagingError message='Destination 'ColdFusion' either does not exist
or the destination has no channels defined (and the application does
not define any default channels

Using:

 <mx:RemoteObject
        id="userRequest"
        destination="ColdFusion"
        source="flexapp.returnusers">

    <mx:method name="returnRecords" result="returnHandler(event)"
     fault="mx.controls.Alert.show(event.fault.faultString)"/>
    <mx:method name="insertRecord" result="insertHandler()"
         fault="mx.controls.Alert.show(event.fault.faultString)"/>
</mx:RemoteObject>

(This and the CFC are sample files from the Flex 3 Docs.)

If I use the local developer edition of the CF server (same version)
all works well, no errors.

Does anyone have an idea of what the issue could be?
How about a good resource (book, article, consultant) to assist?

Can anyone explain what the "Destination" parameter is?

thank you in advance.

jh