Hello All,
  I have a button with a skin that isn't a rectangular border.  What's
the best way to have the button only change states when the user
mouses over the perceived button bounds (with an irregular skin).

For example, I have a button and custom skin that looks like:

|-----\
|      \
|       \
|       /
|      /
|-----/

Notice the right-side, and how there's an angular triangle.  I'd like
the button to NOT change state when the mouse isn't intercepting with
what the user actually sees as a button.

BTW, I'm using a programmatic skin.  I tried just using button states
with different PNG images that have the background transparent outside
the perceived border, thinking that Flex would manage the hotspot
automatically for transparent pixels.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.