Hi Dave,

In order to get a stroke around all of the shapes, you'll need to draw
them as one composition. You were on the right track with using
curveTo(), but that's going to be a lot of trial and error work.  I
would suggest you go back to using degrafa for this (see
GeometryComposition).  The trick is determining the vector data; without
having to figure it out by hand.  If you use Photoshop, you can draw the
image to look how you want, and then export the path (svg) data; to be
used for the data in degfrafa's GeometryComposition.  Sorry that I don't
have the time to walk you through how to do this, but hopefully this
gives you some ideas.  Good luck.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "dave_defusion" <david.sp...@...>