Thanks for responding Gabriel.  This is pretty much what I've seen around.
It simply displays a 3D Papervision component within Flex.  What I am
interested in doing is integrating Flex+PV3D in such a way that forms can be
animated AND interactive.  The end game is obviously to have a functional 3D
interactive business application, not simply a "jazzed up" Flash site.

I'm relatively new to both technologies but have a solid understanding of
Flex and have developed several proofs of concept, none of which achieved
this goal...yet.

Thanks