It's all Flash, why is there any notion of Flash vs. Flex. It's like saying 'Should we use PHP or Zend?'. Rather it should be 'Do we need Flex in our Flash app?' Unless you

Flex as newer? Flex came out 5 years ago. ActionScript 3 was publicly released in June 2006. Although Flex is now AS3, still the notion that Flex is 'newer' doesn't make any sense to me.

It's all Flash.... and soon Flex will have a new name so.....