Hi All,

Iam using a textbox in my flex project which has medium amount of data.
Functionality of the textbox is dynamic. If the user clicks on item of the
listbox the value of the textbox change according to the listbox item. So here
the problem is
1. Textbox width is not sufficient to the data in the control So if i want to
see the endpoint of the data iam moving my cursor to the end of the control(ie
textbox).
When the user clicks on another item of the list control it is showing the end
of the textbox. Actually the functionality is it should point to the start of
the textbox when user clicks on another item.
Can anyone help me regarding this.

Hope u all get it what i mentioned.

Thanks and Regards,
Poornima