Hello,

Thank you for your help...I just found nice flex uploading here:
http://weblog.cahlan.com/files/file_uploads/FileUpload.html...they use php
for server side ...actually it works but it gives me IOError #2038 ...im
using servlet to upload file and  my server is embeded jetty server run
using mvn jetty:run-war.

Is there any workaround with this?

Thanks a lot
Cheers