Hi Phil,

Some months ago wanted to stream a raw MPEG2 video from my tv card
(Hauppauge PVR150) in linux to a sample flex application, and it work´s
great, a little cpu intensive but work.

I was using knoppmyth, and my start point to make it work was this page:
http://www.knoppmythwiki.org/index.php?page=MythwebFlash

Maybe you can make it work usin ffmpeg + ffserver.

Mauricio