You shouldn't need the overall Button CSS selector if you don't want all
your buttons in your app to use that font, you should be able to just add
the font-weight: normal part into the myTabs selector, which would make only
your tabs have that font instead of all buttons.

And genius must just be another way of saying I banged my head on the same
wall a few times before :)

Doug