Hi

I have advanceddatagrid in which i am displaying the data in Tree structure.
Since the data is huge and it is taking lots of time to retrieve from
databse, we wanted build the tree dynamically. Means initially we want to
display the tree only will the parent nodes. Only when the user expands the
parent node, we need to build the children node of this parent node (only
when the user expands the parent node, we go to DB and retrieve the children
node details). Is it possible to do this with FLEX advanceddatagrid tree
structure. First i would like to know, is it feasible to do? if yes, then
how to do it. It is very urgent.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.