From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mario Vieira
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 6:49 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] hideing a tab in a TabNavigator

editing the display list is a way, or simply trying to set the tabNav
children visible to true/false is also a goal

you can create your UI with a method, and so perform checks to see who
will be added at run time or not

you can create item renderers that uses XML, and perform further checks
based on the UI

or, or...

HOWEVER, I would not remove and add child without a more developed way
of doing this so (what about the info you may have in this tab
container?)