Does anyone have any recommendations about good ways to add online
help to Flex (and maybe Ajax) applications? In particular . . .

1) Is your help system integrated into the application or is it in a
separate (browser) window?

2) How do you achieve _context-sensitive_ linkage?

3) What tooling (i.e., RoboHelp, HTML editor, etc.) did you use?

4) What did your authoring to deployment workflow look like (and how
did you handle content changes)?

-----
FYI: I already searched FlexCoders, but all I could find that seemed
relevant was this post
(http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/flexcoders/message/129245) from
October and this one
(http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/flexcoders/message/16032) from,
gulp, 2005! And neither one had any responses (sigh).

-----
Specifically, some of my colleagues would like to do single-source
generation of our help content and then publish the content in
WebHelp/HTMLhelp form. However, we can't directly use that content in
Flex (3), because the HtmlText property of the Flex text controls only
supports a very limited subset of HTML. For example, our writer would
like to use lists and tables, but the Flex controls don't support that.

Any ideas people?

Thanks in advance,
Jim Abbott