I am still working with flex and my database structure. The question I
have at hand is this. I have a coldfusion cfc that I have written, and
would like to use it as my remote object. Right now I am still in the
process of learning to bind the data from my cfc to my flex app. So
here my my question. with the cfc I have pasted below. How would I
bind the data from the called RO to form fields.

So if I wanted fld_admin_log_new (from the cfc below) to be bound to the
form field new adds. What would be the code to call the cfc and hte
code to bind the cfc to that form field.
  <mx:Form>

    <mx:FormItem label="New Additions">
        <mx:TextInput id="newAdds" />
    </mx:FormItem>