Hello

I hope someone here will be good enough to help me. I have a DataGrid,
and a custom itemRenderer that shows an image depending on the value
of the data in that cell. The trouble is that I am updating the value
of the data in that cell when I do an update to one of the other cells
in that row (via a different itemEditor, triggered by the itemEditEnd
event), but that change is not being shown in the cell in question
unless it gets redrawn by some other means, eg scrolling the field out
of view and back in will show the new data, as will rearranging the
columns (presumably because both of these actions force a redraw of
the data in the cell in question).

Is there a way to force the updated value to trigger a redraw in the
cell? My renderer is set up to catch the dataChange event but that
doesn't seem to get dispatched unless one of the aforementioned things
is done to force it.

Am I missing something here? Or is this a flaw in Flex?

Guy