From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jason B
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 2:17 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Slow datagrid updates

var oSelectedItem:Object = mccert_refund_grid.selectedItem;
oSelectedItem.CERTPRESENT = "NOT PRESENT";
var iIndex:int = mccert_refund_grid.selectedIndex;
search_cert_refund_dataprovider.lastResult.DATARESULTS.setItemAt(oSelect
edItem,iIndex);

<mx:HTTPService id="search_cert_refund_dataprovider" url="/tsole.php"
method="POST" fault="defaultFault(event)">
<mx:request xmlns="">
<refund_number>
{refund_number.text}
</refund_number>