First of all, the RemoteObject will excute asynchronously so you cannot
assign srv.GetData() directly to your arrTest Array. You'll need to
setup a result handler for your RemoteObject. Inside the result handler
you can access the returned data.

Something like this (not tested but should give you a start)

 <mx:Script>
  var arrTest:Array;

  function initApp():Void {
    getArray();
  }

  function getArray():Void {
    srv.GetData();
  }

  function onGetData(event:Object):Void {
    arrTest = event.result;
  }
 </mx:Script>
 <mx:RemoteObject id="srv" source="RemoteTest.Sample">
   <mx:method name="GetData" result="onGetData(event)" />
 </mx:RemoteObject>

Dirk.