That is however a corner case, and although I've deleted my experiment, it's
pretty easy to show that weak event listeners do get collected most of the
time.

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Like the cut of my jib? Check out my Flex blog!

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: j...@gfunk007.com
:: http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/
:: http://twitter.com/sophistifunk