From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Chiverton
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 9:06 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Source Control in Flex Builder

On Wednesday 07 Jan 2009, Yves Riel wrote:
> plugin for Eclipse. My problem is that I'm tired to manually refresh
all
> the projects. Every morning, I have to highlight the project,
> right-click and select the Team -> Refresh sub-menu. I would like to

Is there a command line tool for VSS ? If so you could easily have a
scheduled
task do it.

The wider question is why you have to update daily. If you are working
in a
team, shouldn't you all be on different branches ?

--
Tom Chiverton
Helping to seamlessly exploit robust low-risk networks

This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.

Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England
and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered office
address is at Halliwells LLP, 3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields,
Manchester, M3 3EB. A list of members is available for inspection at the
registered office together with a list of those non members who are
referred to as partners. We use the word ?partner? to refer to a member
of the LLP, or an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and
qualifications. Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

CONFIDENTIALITY

This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and
may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the addressee
you must not read it and must not use any information contained in nor
copy it nor inform any person other than Halliwells LLP or the addressee
of its existence or contents. If you have received this email in error
please delete it and notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365
2500.

For more information about Halliwells LLP visit www.halliwells.com
<http://www.halliwells.com/> .