Can you debug and see that there are actually some data to display and they
are not just null OR simply objects without any typecast?

First you need to verify the channel that it actually receiving the data and
CORRECT data.
And then verify your datagrid that it is actully assigning the correct
fieldname and labelField.
If that doesn't solve the problem, then please elaborate it more.

-Manu.