I've a numericStepper bound to a value in a component. When I
Alert.show() it's value it reports the correct value - but it's
inputField is NOT; it's inputField is showing the last values before
the user cancels (and flips to a different view).  Upon the user
hitting 'New' -- this is where I'm rebinding the stepper's value (sort
of making sure) -- and at this point when I Alert the Stepper's true
value and the value of the item being bound to - they are correct, but
the number is wrong visually.

This is being set by a function - can I do some sort of
updateDisplayList() on the NumericSteppers to get them to 'reset' so
to speak?