From: Errol Thompson <kiw...@acm.org>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Which Unit Testing Framework to use?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:00:02 +1300

> After a brief search on flex unit testing I found that
> FlexUnit is supposed to be the leader of the pack.

I am interested in why you think FlexUnit is the leader of the pack. I
know
that Adobe have adopted it but its syntax for asserts and assert options
are
limited. On my blog
(http://kiwi-et.blogspot.com/2008/12/assertive-tests.html), I compared
the
asserts available for FlexUnit, Fluint, FUnit, and FluxUint. I have
written
other blogs which talk about the differences between the frameworks. I
haven't explored the use of FlexMonkey as the description of what it did
didn't match my requirements.

On my current project, we are using FlexUnit.

Errol Thompson
Kiwi-ET Computing Education Research
Wellington, New Zealand
Phone: +64 21 210 1662