Graduate from hogwarts. I was thinking of comparing it to another object to
see if I had a match. I suppose I could evaluate if
(this=objectiamlookingfor). The problem is the object is on the application
and the object extends EventDispatcher. If it extended DisplayObject I could
enumerate all the instances on the application and do the comparison. Since
it extends the EventDispatcher it isn't in the enumeration list of the
application.