Hi Flexcoders,

I am working on a rather large FLEX app w/ a directory structure that
looks like this:

main
   as
   components
       UI
   test
       test1

the main directory contains the project's app.mxml, which has custom
namespace declarations like xmlns:cc = "components.UI.*", etc.  That
works just fine b/c the components and as directories are below the
app directory.

Because of the size of the app, I created the "test" directory above,
which I hope will contain subdirectories of test applications to make
development compilation quicker (i.e. app.mxml may have 20 components
from the "components" directory, but test1.mxml will have just 1).
The reason I created a "test" directory is so that it can be easily
excluded from a production build.  Anyway, in each test"X".mxml file,
I need to be able to refer to components in the "components" directory
in an Application tag.  Is there an easy way I can do this w/o having
to make SWC files?  Note that the components directory is often
updated, so having to compile a SWC is not ideal.

Thanks,

Jaime

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h63b4k5/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122776600/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>