Hello all,
          I am having trouble finding out how to do this.  Is it not
possible to call two different applications on creationComplete for
the Application tag?  I have an application that calls two different
xml files that have lists of one full-size images and two thumbnail
size images used in a photo gallery application.  I'm modifying a
similar application that used the full-sized images to create the
thumbnails.
        Now, that I think about it, would this not be just as well.  I
mean, my thought was that using the full-size images to create
thumbnails would increase the file size, but if the 9 jpg images are
embedded into the application and if those full-size images are also
used to create thumbnails, there is no file increase by using the the
full-size images for thumbnails, because they are already embedded
into the application.  Is that correct?  I mean if I do use the embed
tag or notation?  It's not like it's loading the images twice, is it?
      Still, just for reference, is it not possible to call two
different creationComplete methods/functions with the Application tag?
thanks,
Bruce