Hi All
I am trying to disable the canvas in ToggleButtonBar in my parent app,
Actually I am setting the disable property from differnt module of my
app. My disabling is working fine but I like to give it a grayed out
look, so I like to set the blurX or blurY property or give it a color,
The problem here is even if I set the blurX or blurY, it is not
showing the effect and on the other hand it is not accepting color
property, I am not sure how would I give tab in my parent app the
disabled look. Please help if anyone knows how to fix it.

Thanks

Following is my code

/*Parent App MXML Code*/
<mx:Canvas id="_parentCanvas">

                <!-- Content Area-->
<mx:ViewStack top="53" id="ContentStack" resizeToContent="true">

<mx:Canvas label="Settings" id="tab_Config" enabled="true"
ackgroundAlpha="3"></mx:Canvas>
</mx:Canvas>
</mx:ViewStack>

<!-- Main navigation tab bar. Goes after ContentStack since it uses it
as a dataProvider. -->
                <mx:ToggleButtonBar paddingTop="0" paddingBottom="0"
id="TabBarMain"
direction="vertical"
                         dataProvider="ContentStack" width="95" height="297"
x="274" y="248"/>
/*Function Call from Module

//Working Fine
private function _Display():void
{
if (_group.selectedValue == 'Disabled')
{
parentApplication.tab_Config.enabled = false;
parentApplication.tab_DashBoard.label="";
//Does Not show Any effect
parentApplication.tab_Config.blurX = 10;
parentApplication.tab_DashBoard.blurY=10;
//Gives Error
parentApplication.tab_DashBoard.color='#ffffff';