Hi All,

I am using a custom item renderer for a TileList that displays an
image and a label for each item. The image has event listener
functions for Open and Complete events. On the Open event we add a
"spinner" component to provide a loading indicator and remove it on
Complete. It works fine in IE however in Firefox 2 the "spinner" never
appears.

In debugging I have noticed the Open and Complete events are being
fired in Firefox however one right after the other and I am thinking
before the actual image is fully loaded. I added some logic in the
Complete listener function to inspect the bytesLoaded against
bytesTotal and they are equal. But why does the image not appear for a
few seconds if fully loaded...

>From the archive I see similar issues but in those cases the events
didn't fire, not the same for me. Has anyone seen this issue before?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,

Greg