Ok, I've got a module implemented in an mxml file that implements an
interface IMyInterface, so marked with the
implements="com.my.interface.IMyInterface" tag in the right place. So,
after dynamically loading the module I try to either cast it to
IMyInterface, or check it with "is", and it says that it isn't an
IMyInterface. In straight actionscript it seems to be working fine,
and if I keep the instance as a raw object and try calling any of the
methods that are defined in IMyInterface it works. And if I change
IMyInterface and recompile without changing my mxml file I get the
compiler error that MyInterfaceImplementation.mxml doesn't implement
IMyInterface.
Anyone know what's going on??
tia
Mike