From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Charlie Hubbard
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:14 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Playing Mp4 audio with Sound class?

So I'm trying to play Mp4 audio files with Sound, but it doesn't seem
to work. I have gotten it working with NetStream class, but I'd
really like to use the extract() method to get the underlying samples
form the mp4 files just as I can with mp3. Am I correct in that Sound
class doesn't support mp4, but only mp3?

What's the deal with that? Is Sound a wrapper around NetStream? If
so how could I get the samples?

Charlie

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender and remove it from your system.