Hi Matt

I probably should have mentioned I'm building on a Mac.

Yes, there are several ways to tell the compiler to build with
accessibility on and I've used all of them. None appear to do it any
more. You can imagine how frustrating this is.

It surely looks like a bug, but one which even reinstalling FB3 won't fix.

Guy