Hello all,
I hope I can explain my question clearly.  Let's say that I create a
Flex Project, Export a Release build and then incorporate it into a
website.  Then I realize I want to make a change to the application
that I brought into my website.  I will have to export the release
build again.  What is going to have changed when I do this?  The file
that I brought into my website was modified with a few changes to the
html, adding a few styles and such.  If I copied the entire new
release build into the website folder, I'll write over all the
modifications/tweaks to the html file.  Can I just move over the new
swf file and maybe the History folder?
    What I have been doing is frustrating.  I move everything over to
the website folder, when I do a new Export as Release Build.  That
means I lost all the changes I made to the html file that holds the
Flex Application, and I have to customize that file again.
    If my html file that is exported is called Project1.html then when
I export the release build again, it is going to replace the file
Project1.html, will it not?  But I don't need to replace that file on
the website folder, will I?

Thanks,
Bruce