Thanks Tracy and Clumpywheel (it's good to know I'm not alone..)

>Is this causing you any problems?
Only in so much as I have gone from a situation where my flashlog is
100% useful trace statements and critical errors to a situation where
it is now >90% noise (and flash tracer's "Display warnings" control
seems not to work). :(

Call me a stickler maybe, but I like my warnings to be real and
noteworthy..:) If we ignore warnings then don't we just invite future
problems? (I'm an electronic engineer by training, and fairly new to
SW, so maybe I'm taking the wrong approach?)

Most importantly: is this the sort of thing that warrants a bug report
to Adobe? If so, I'll put one in.

cheers

tom