I have implemented Command Pattern in ActionScript to perform
operations on server as given in book "Developing Rich Clients with
Macromedia Flex". I want to test this commands using FlexUnit
framework. Issue is that test does not waits for the callback to be
invoked after response from server. So test is always passed. Also i
want to fail the test on some validation in resultHandler.

Please suggest the best way of how i can achieve this.

Pradeep

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ho1qbjv/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122906589/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>