From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of ACasualObserver
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:54 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Adding the same mask to several Sprites

In AS3, I created 3 sprites (S1, S2, and S3). I would like to do the
following:

S1.mask = S3;
S2.mask = S3;

The result is that mask is only applied to S2. If I remove the second
line, it is applied to S1. It seems that setting the mask of S2 to S3
removes S3 as mask of S1. Is there a solution for this?

Recreating S3 from scratch is not possible in my app but if there was
a way to copy/clone it, it would work.

Thanks in advance.

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender and remove it from your system.