If you are using FlexBuilder I would first do a clean build to make
sure the application was rebuilt and try again.

It could be some sub-applications or modules that are being loaded
by the main application are dependent on the classes listed in the
VerifyErrors being in the main application's ApplicationDomain. I
would recheck how those sub-applications/module are built.

-Darrell

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "dustyjewett" <dusty.jew...@...>